Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast
My niece walking my 110 pound Rottweiler, Mickey, many years ago. Mickey would normally drag anyone walking her, but she just knew to be gentle with my niece.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Lost Horse Park


Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that my second novel, Lost Horse Park, is now available on Amazon and through my website in both Kindle and paperback. If you love history, Montana, horses and dogs then this book is for you.   It is also available through Amazon in Europe and other parts of the world.
Here is a summary of the book:

After causing trouble in his Montana hometown one time too many, teenager Jim Redmond has run out of options.  A run-in with the law results in an ultimatum: either head to juvenile detention or spend the summer working with a backcountry trail crew along with the intimidating World War II veteran Tom McKee. What soon emerges is a moving exploration of the human heart.
Lost Horse Park is a stunning novel that takes readers from the rugged wilderness of Montana to the dark jungles of the Vietnam War and through the Italian mountains of World War II, uncovering the hearts of two men who are more similar than either of them could have ever imagined.
This sweeping novel examines the emotional connection humans share with animals, while poignantly exploring what it means to trust others and--above all--trust yourself.
 
If you enjoyed my first novel, Stranger’s Dance, then you are sure to enjoy this one.  Please share this with others and thanks for following this blog and my novels.

Troy
P.S. I'm working on a new blog and hope to have that out in the next couple weeks.  Until then, enjoy the beautiful bond with the humans and animals in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment