Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast
My niece walking my 110 pound Rottweiler, Mickey, many years ago. Mickey would normally drag anyone walking her, but she just knew to be gentle with my niece.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Second Novel

Greetings,

This is my first blog post that isn't about the bond between humans and animals.  Instead it is a request for assistance. For those that know me, you understand that I never ask for help until I've exhausted all options for doing it myself.  I'm at that point now with my latest writing project.  The link below is to a Kickstarter campaign that I started to raise funds for the final editing of my second novel, Lost Horse Park.  If you can help that would be wonderful but if not that is fine.  All I ask is that you share this link with others as the more people that know about it the better. 

Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment